Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Divine Healing

As most of you know, Elaine Johnson went to be with her Savior on Sunday, June 11. We had a wonderful celebration of her life last Friday, and we continue to smile and laugh with the many memories and stories we have to share. Grams had been doing well, but apparently God was ready to take her. He is giving us great peace and comfort as we let go. I apologize that we have been so delayed in posting this note. Please continue to keep Gramps, Dad, and the rest of the family in your prayers.

As for Grams, our prayers for her healing have certainly been answered!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for his goodness and his mercy in allowing Elaine some extra time with her loved ones. I will miss her so much - she was such a wonderful friend to me. I went to the memorial service on Friday and it was such a wonderful tribute to a wonderful lady! Thank you so much for providing this blog where I could keep up with Elaine's condition without having to bother the family with so many phone calls. I really did appreciate it (checked it every day!) I will be praying for you.

Char

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya www.johnsonprayer.blogspot.com owner found your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home